Frosty Peach MelbaUpdated: 25 June 2012 | Author: Bulla Dairy Foods
Going for a song.
Method (pre-heat grill on medium)
- Halve peaches and remove stones. Place peaches skin side down on an oven tray and sprinkle each with a little castor sugar.
- Place peaches onto the grill and grill for 5 minutes until sugar melts and caramelises.
- Wash strawberries and remove hulls and place in the work bowl of a food processor with the icing sugar and process until smooth.
Remove peaches and place two in each individual serving bowl, top with a large scoop of Bulla Fruit'n Yogurt Strawberry, drizzle with strawberry coulis and garnish with almond bread and a whole strawberry.
- 6 fresh peaches or 12 peach halves (canned)
- ¼ cup castor sugar
- 1 punnet strawberries
- ¾ cup icing sugar
- Bulla Fruit'n Yogurt Strawberry 2L
- Almond bread for garnish
6 whole strawberries for garnish
Prep Time: 10 minutes