Cookies and Cream Ice Cream SandwichUpdated: 25 June 2012 | Author: Bulla Dairy Foods
A sandwich the kids will finish.
Method (Pre-heat oven 190c)
- Cream butter and sugar together until fluffy & pale.
- Add the beaten egg and vanilla a little at a time beating well after each addition.
- Beat in the chocolate and flour together to form a stiff dough.
- Wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll dough to 5mm large rectangle and cut into 10 cm x 5 cm rectangles.
- Place rectangles onto a large baking tray lined with baking paper, spacing well.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven 180c for 10 -12 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Un-Mould Ice cream and cut the Bulla Cookies & Cream ice cream into 5cm wide slabs. Cut each slab into 10cm x 5cm rectangles and place onto a tray lined with baking paper and place in the freezer until required.
Place a Cookies and Cream Ice Cream slab between two chunky choc chip cookies and wrap in greaseproof paper and secure with string. Serve immediately.
- 250g Butter
- ½ cup Castor Sugar
- ¼ cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 200g Dark Chocolate, Chopped
- 2 ½ cups Plain Flour
1 x 2 litre Bulla Creamy Classics Cookies & Cream Ice Cream
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Serves/Makes: 8 Serves
Choose any flavour Bulla Creamy Classics for a delicious alternative.