Sesame Crusted LambUpdated: 25 June 2012 | Author: Bulla Dairy Foods
Method (pre-heat oven 200c)
1. Combine sesame, cumin, salt and pepper on a plate.
2. Rub lamb with olive oil and press into the sesame mixture to coat. Place lamb on a cooling rack over a foil lined tray and roast at 200°C for 10-15 minutes or until cooked to your liking. (Rest for 5 minutes before slicing.)
3. Combine the Bulla Crème Fraîche, coriander, chilli and lemon in a small bowl.
4. To serve, divide tabouli on serving plates, top with sliced lamb and a spoonful of Coriander and Chilli Crème Fraîche.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 x 200g tub Bulla Crème Fraîche
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 3 tsp cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 500g lamb backstraps, trimmed
- Olive oil, for coating
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1 red chilli, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- tabouli, for serving
The tang and creaminess of Bulla Crème Fraîche complements the robust Middle Eastern flavours in this dish.