Berry SundaeUpdated: 9 April 2014 | Author: Bulla Dairy Foods
- Combine berries in a small bowl (reserving a few for garnish) with the icing sugar and Grand Marnier and mix well.
- Scoop the Bulla Creamy Classic Vanilla ice cream into large balls and place one at the base of each serving glass
- Drizzle over a little of the berry mixture and layer with another 2 scoops of ice cream and berry mixture.
- Garnish with reserved berries and a brandy snap wafers or chocolate leaves.
- 1 x 2 litres Bulla Creamy Classic Vanilla ice cream
- 400g mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 punnet of strawberries, halved
- ½ cup icing sugar
- ¼ cup Grand Marnier liqueur
Brandy snap wafers or chocolate leaves for garnish
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 4 - 6
Choose any flavour Bulla Creamy Classics ice cream for a delicious alternative.