Lamb KormaUpdated: 25 June 2012 | Author: Bulla Dairy Foods
Good Korma guaranteed
Method (pre-heat oven 180c)
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and fry onions and garlic until well browned.
- Add the curry paste and cook stirring 1 minute. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Heat pan over a high heat and brown lamb well, a little at a time.
- Return the onions and curry paste to the pan and gradually stir in the chicken stock.
- Simmer over a low heat 30 minutes until meat is tender. Stir in Bulla Crème Fraîche and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- Stir in the finely chopped cashews.
- Serve hot with a dollop of Bulla Crème Fraîche and chopped roasted cashew nuts and steamed basmati rice.
Ingredients (serves 4-6)
Chicken thigh or diced lean beef maybe used in place of lamb.