Middle Eastern Pumpkin & Chick Pea DipUpdated: 22 June 2012 | Author: Bulla Dairy Foods
A Middle Eastern twist
- Blend together the pumpkin, chick peas, seasoning and sour cream in a large bowl and mix well.
Serve warm or cold drizzled with a little oil, a sprinkle of seasoning and an extra dollop of sour cream.
- 500g cooked pumpkin, mashed
- 1 400g can chick peas, drained
- 2 tbsp Middle Eastern or Moroccan seasoning
- 200ml Sour Cream
- Olive oil, a little extra seasoning.
Serves/Makes: Approx 2 cups
Cooking Time: 25 mins
Pumpkin may be replaced with sweet potato or carrot.