Potatoes with Creamy Lime & Sour Cream DressingUpdated: 22 June 2012 | Author: Bulla Dairy Foods
The winning side
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over a medium heat and simmer until potatoes are tender - approximately 15 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and cool slightly.
- Place potatoes in a large serving dish and sprinkle with ¾ of the sliced spring onions.
- Arrange the smoked salmon evenly over the potatoes.
- Whisk together the Bulla Sour Cream with the sweet chilli sauce, lime juice and coriander until smooth.
- Pour the creamy dressing over the potatoes and garnish with the remaining spring onions, sliced chillis and lime zest.
Enjoy warm or cold.
- 1kg chat / new potatoes
- 150g smoked salmon, sliced
- 4 spring onions, finely diced
- 200ml Bulla Sour Cream (Premium or Light)
- ½ cup sweet chilli sauce
- Juice and zest of 2 limes
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
1 chilli, thinly sliced
Cooking Time: 25 mins
Smoked Salmon may be replaced with smoked chicken, tuna, bacon or prawns.
Cook 1kg of potatoes until tender, drain and cool. Arrange potatoes on a serving platter with sliced smoked salmon and finely chopped spring onions. Blend the Bulla Sour Cream with ½ cup sweet chilli sauce, the juice of 2 limes and 2 tbsp coriander leaves. Pour the dressing over the potatoes and garnish with the lime zest and finely chopped red chilli. Serve warm or cold.