Plum CakeUpdated: 22 June 2012 | Author: Bulla Dairy Foods
Morning tea for me
Method (pre-heat oven 170c)
- Beat the Bulla Sour Cream, butter, sugars and cinnamon together in a large mixing bowl until creamy and well combined.
- Gradually add the beaten egg to the mix beating well after each addition.
- Fold through the flour until well combined. Finally stir through the combined water and bi-carb soda and 4 roughly chopped plum halves.
- Pour the mixture into a greased and lined 24cm spring form tin and decorate the surface with the remaining plum halves.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven 170c for 45 minutes or until golden and cooked when tested.
Serve warm or cold with a dollop of Double Thick cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
Pear, peaches or apricots may be used in place of plums.