Quick & Easy Sour Cream Pasta SauceUpdated: 22 June 2012 | Author: Bulla Dairy Foods
- Cook pasta as per pack instructions or in a large saucepan of boiling salted water and drain well.
- Combine the Bulla Sour Cream, herbs, garlic and tomatoes together and mix well.
- Arrange pasta onto individual serving platters and spoon over the pasta sauce.
Garnish with parmesan and chives serve immediately.
- 400g fettuccine pasta
- 300ml Bulla Sour Cream Premium or Light
- ¼ cup chives, finely chopped
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ cup basil, finely chopped
- 2 roasted garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g semi dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, shaved
Chives for garnish
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Tomatoes maybe replaced with prosciutto, chicken, tuna, salmon, prawns or roasted vegetables.
Cook Pasta as per pack instructions and drain well. Whisk together the Bulla sour cream, ¾ cup of freshly chopped herbs ( parsley, chives, dill , basil ) with 2 cloves roasted garlic and 200g semi dried tomatoes. Arrange pasta in large serving bowls and spoon over the creamy pasta sauce. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and serve hot.