Creamy Green Thai CurryUpdated: 21 June 2012 | Author: Bulla Dairy Foods
A family favourite with a hint of spice.
Method (Stove top - Cooking time 15 mins)
- Slice chicken into thick chunks.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan or wok and brown chicken well. Remove and set aside.
- Add the cooking paste to the pan and sauté 1 minute, add the broccolini, carrot and chilli to the pan and stir fry 2 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the pan and stir fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the Shredded coconut, Bulla Cooking Cream and stock to the pan and simmer for a further 3-4 minutes stirring.
- Finally stir through the lime zest and juice.
- Serve hot garnished with fresh coriander leaves, sliced red chilli and steamed rice.
Ingredients (Serves 4-6)
- 500g fresh chicken
- 1 tblsp oil
- 3 tblsp Thai green curry cooking paste
- 1 bunch broccolini, halved
- 1 carrot, peeled & sliced
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 20g shredded coconut
- 300ml Bulla Cooking Cream
- 100ml chicken stock
- 1 lime zest & juice
Fresh Coriander Leaves, red chilli and Steamed Rice.
Chicken may be replaced with Fish, Pork or Prawns. Red curry paste may be used for a mild alternative.