Berry Croissant PuddingUpdated: 9 April 2014 | Author: Bulla Dairy Foods
A sweet little winter warmer
Method (cooking time 35 mins*)
- Pre-heat over to 170c
- Whisk together the Bulla Cooking Cream, castor sugar, eggs, cinnamon and nutmeg until well combined.
- Slice croissants into small slices and place 3-4 small pieces into each serving cup (6).
- Divide the raspberries evenly between the cups arranging a few on the top.
- Pour the cream mixture over the croissants slowly allowing the cream to soak into the croissants.
- Place the cups into a baking dish filled with a little water and bake in the pre-heated oven 170c for 25 mins until golden and set.
- Serve warm dusted with icing sugar.
Ingredients (serves 4-6)
- 600ml Bulla Cooking Cream
- 50g castor sugar
- 3 eggs
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- 4 small croissants
- 100g fresh raspberries
- Icing sugar, to serve
Raspberries maybe replaced with apricots, blueberries, apple or even chocolate.
*Cooking time may vary depending upon cup size.